Cursive Letter Necklace – Sterling Silver
Warranty service terms are in effect starting from the purchase date.
Standard Warranty (6 months from the date of purchase):
• Damaged Pendant
• Damaged Chain
• Birthstone repair; replacement of lost birthstones
• Arrival of shipment
Premium Warranty (2 years from the date of purchase):
• Standard Warranty conditions
• Free chain replacement
• Accidental damage protection
+ 100% satisfaction & free exchange for any reason
(Up to 100 days from the date of purchase)
Step 1/2: First step
The chart down below will help you determine the length that fits you better.
Enter your size:
Your necklace size is:
This Sterling Silver Letter Necklace has one of our favorite initial charm, elegant font used looks amazing among the cable chain.
You can choose your initials or someone else’s that you want to feel close to your heart.
This design is just perfect on its own but if you are a big fan of jewelry and would like to combine this piece with other necklaces at the same time, no doubt that it will make a great combination.
Suitable with daily outfit combinations.
AN logo and material information are stamped in the back of the product.
Letter length is 20 mm
We understand that you don’t want to take the jewelry off. However, to keep it looking best, here are some helpful tips:
• Leave the jewelry off when you shower and primp.
• Put the jewelry on after you do your hair and makeup.
• When applying perfume, take off your jewelry.
• Take it off when you need to deep clean your space.
• Avoid chlorine. If you are going to a pool or Jacuzzi, leave your jewelry off.
• Do not store your piece of jewelry with other jewelry that is not sterling silver or solid gold.
Sterling Silver Care
We expect you to be wearing your sterling silver jewelry day and night, which is great because the oils in your skin actually prevent the jewelry from tarnishing!
An easy way of refreshing your silver is by using a jewelry polishing cloth. This will get rid of any tarnish and smudging that may occur. Polishing cloths are available at almost every jeweler and pharmacies shops.
For extra cleaning, we recommend using silver polish!
When you are not wearing your silver jewelry (to shower or sleep), we suggest storing each piece individually an airtight plastic bag.