Birth Year Personal Ring -Sterling Silver
Warranty service terms are in effect starting from the purchase date.
Standard Warranty (6 months from the date of purchase):
• Damaged Pendant
• Damaged Chain
• Birthstone repair; replacement of lost birthstones
• Arrival of shipment
Premium Warranty (2 years from the date of purchase):
• Standard Warranty conditions
• Free chain replacement
• Accidental damage protection
+ 100% satisfaction & free exchange for any reason
(Up to 100 days from the date of purchase)
YOUR RING SIZE GUIDE
Step 1/2: What you need
Enter your measured diameter:
Your ring size is:
Step 1/7: Sizing Guide
- Consider your knuckle. If you know your knuckle is on the larger side, you should order half a size bigger , otherwise you won’t be able slide a ring into its place.
- Ensure precision with multiple tries, we suggest to measure your finger few times because the size actually fluctuates depending on temperature, could to be smaller the colder you are and more swollen if you’re overheated.
You’ll need a ruler, strip of paper could be thin or little wide, depends on the model of the ring you want to order.
Cut a the strip of paper
Wrap the paper around your finger. Be sure the paper is under the joint of your finger and close to your knuckle.
Make a sign where the paper meets and measure.
Measure the distance with your ruler.
Please apply the following chart to determine your ring size.
Enter your measured circumference:
Your ring size is:
This year or any word ring offers a classic baroque feeling, thanks to its outstanding design fits everything in your closet, It would fit you perfectly on daily look, evening wear, or special occasions.
A must-have personal detail.
How to Take Care of My Jewelry?
We understand that you don’t want to take the jewelry off.
However, to keep it looking best, here are some helpful tips:
- Leave the jewelry off when you shower and primp.
- Put the jewelry on after you do your hair and makeup.
- When applying perfume, take off your jewelry.
- Take it off when you need to deep clean your space.
- Avoid chlorine. If you are going to a pool or Jacuzzi, leave your jewelry off.
- Do not store your piece of jewelry with other jewelry that is not sterling silver or solid gold.
Sterling Silver Care
We expect you to be wearing your sterling silver jewelry day and night, which is great because the oils in your skin actually prevent the jewelry from tarnishing!
An easy way of refreshing your silver is by using a jewelry polishing cloth. This will get rid of any tarnish and smudging that may occur. Polishing cloths are available at almost every jeweler and pharmacies shops.
For extra cleaning we recommend using silver polish!
When you are not wearing your silver jewelry (to shower or sleep), we suggest storing each piece individually an airtight plastic bag to keep them on compartment (we suggest to use silica gel packets to help absorb moisture from the air). This surely will prevent your pieces from getting scratched or tangled and it will also reduce the potentially harmful exposure to outside elements..
Storage and Travel
To have your jewelry ready to wear, it is best to keep each piece separate to keep it away from tangling and tarnishing.
For sterling silver jewelry, we recommend using an airtight plastic bag to keep moisture out.
For yellow and rose gold plated jewelry, you can just keep each piece in a soft pouch.