Photo Locket Pendant -Rose Gold Plated
Warranty service terms are in effect starting from the purchase date.
Standard Warranty (6 months from the date of purchase):
• Damaged Pendant
• Damaged Chain
• Birthstone repair; replacement of lost birthstones
• Arrival of shipment
Premium Warranty (2 years from the date of purchase):
• Standard Warranty conditions
• Free chain replacement
• Accidental damage protection
+ 100% satisfaction & free exchange for any reason
(Up to 100 days from the date of purchase)
View our picture guide
Step 1/1: First step
- It doesn’t have to be a super high quality image.
- It’s important for us to have a normal pixel quality, when we zoom in, the faces should be identifiable so we can work on high quality engraving.
- It is not important if your picture is black and white or colored.
- Shape of the picture is not important.
- If there are too many people in the picture, position of characters in the picture might be considered when you chose the shape of the pendant.
Step 1/2: First step
The chart down below will help you determine the length that fits you better.
Enter your size:
Your necklace size is:
Our Sterling Silver Gold Plated Photo Locket Necklace is one of our most meaningful necklaces. Knowing that there is nothing as valuable as moments we spent together, we have created this elegant locket to help you keep closer peoples you love and special moments you have created together. This Necklace will be a great gift to your mother or grandmother! It has an elegant floral design and fits perfectly every outfit. You can personalize it with your own words or a quote.
How to Take Care of My Jewelry?
We understand that you don’t want to take the jewelry off.
However, to keep it looking best, here are some helpful tips:
- Leave the jewelry off when you shower and primp.
- Put the jewelry on after you do your hair and makeup.
- When applying perfume, take off your jewelry.
- Take it off when you need to deep clean your space.
- Avoid chlorine. If you are going to a pool or Jacuzzi, leave your jewelry off.
- Do not store your piece of jewelry with other jewelry that is not sterling silver or solid gold.
Sterling Silver 925 –Rose Gold Plated Care
You’ll probably be wearing these pieces a lot. An easy way to keep them shining is by taking a bowl with a mixture of warm water and mild dish detergent, and letting the jewelry soak for a few minutes. Once soaked, rinse it with water and dry it with a polishing cloth.
For tarnish and smudges, only use a polishing cloth. If you need to buy one, polishing cloths are available at jewelers and pharmacies shops.
For the times you are not wearing your jewelry, we recommend keeping them individually in a soft pouch or bag to keep them on compartment (we suggest to use silica gel packets to help absorb moisture from the air). This surely will prevent your pieces from getting scratched or tangled and it will also reduce the potentially harmful exposure to outside elements..
Storage and Travel
To have your jewelry ready to wear, it is best to keep each piece separate to keep it away from tangling and tarnishing.
For sterling silver jewelry, we recommend using an airtight plastic bag to keep moisture out.
For yellow and rose gold plated jewelry, you can just keep each piece in a soft pouch.